Hello & Welcome to the Greenbrier Valley!
Managing Broker Robert Bittinger, Jr. holds over 13 years of real estate experience and a wealth of knowledge for the surrounding region he proudly calls home, Southeast West Virginia. A graduate of Spruce School of Real Estate, Robert's commitment to real estate excellence has earned him such notable accolades from Coldwell Banker Stuart & Watts Real Estate as the Top-Selling Agent for his office twelve years running and Coldwell Banker's prestigious International President's Elite Award. He currently serves as President for the Greenbrier Valley Board of Realtors.
After twenty-four successful years in the restaurant industry, Robert combined his honed customer service skills with a passion for helping others achieve the dream of home ownership. He knew upon assisting his first client with purchasing a parcel of West Virginia Heaven that he had found his true calling in life. The joy each transaction brings not only his clients, but Robert as well, fuels his devotion to continuous client satisfaction. He believes a home is the cornerstone of any community's foundation and strives to aid his clients in whatever capacity necessary to make the transition into the next chapter of their lives a seamless one.
Robert remains equally committed to fostering a sense of community as evidenced by his service outside of the office. He is an ongoing Associate Member of the Maxwelton Ruritan Club, the Chairman for Feed the Need Community Food Drive, a regular blood donor to the American Red Cross, and a Veteran of the United States Army Reserve as a Military Policeman. In his spare time, Robert enjoys spending quality time with his wife, Sarah, and their beloved dog, Lulu. They can be found traversing the many trails and backroads that Southeast West Virginia has to offer ... by foot, 4X4, or Mustang GT. He looks forward to further exploring all our great country has to offer, and to helping others find their own destined path to that place that they'll call home.
- Associate & Managing Broker; Designations: GRI, ABR, GREEN
- Top Selling Agent; Coldwell Banker Stuart & Watts Real Estate, 2011- 2021.
- President for the Greenbrier Valley Board of Realtors, 2022.
- I specialize in the following: Residential, Farm, Land, Recreational, First Time Home Buyers and Military.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Associate & Managing Broker; Designations: GRI, ABR, GREEN.
- Committee Member of the Year, Greenbrier Valley Board of Realtor, 2018.
- Graduate of the West Virginia Association of Realtors Leadership Academy.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
My Community Involvement
- Founder/Chairman: "Feed the Need" Community Food Drive, 2011 - 2022.
- Associate Member of the Maxwelton Ruritan Club
- Veteran, US Army Reserve, Military Policeman; 1993 - 1997.
- Regular Blood Donor with the American Red Cross, 9+ Gallons.